- rsured™ gives you an effective business process for reporting, investigating and analysing incidents, and tracks the status of and accountability for incidents and any resulting actions.
- rsured™ classifies your incidents in accordance with regulators’ requirements to determine if the regulator needs to be notified, and automatically generates Key Performance Indicator information.
- rsured™ records contributing factors and incident costs, and records and manages information about the personnel involved in any incidents.
- Using rsured™, you have access to summary dashboard reports on all incidents and investigations at any time.
- rsured™ manages the rehabilitation processes for your employees. Manage all the tasks required in their return to work plan and receive automatic reminders when they are due for renewal.
The screen shot below shows Key Indicators. These are referred to as tiles and can be configured to provide key indicators that are useful to your business. Within each tile there is the ability to view the details of the Key Indicators.
Provides access to the standard reports that are available. Custom reports can be developed if required.
Provides access to the standard graphs that are available. Custom graphs can be developed if required.
Transactions is where you can manage the transactions within the module e.g. Add, Modify or View
- Reporting – rsured™ provides a simple business process for reporting, investigating and analysis of Incidents. Track the status of and accountability for Incidents and any actions resulting from the Incident.
- Classification – Classify your incidents in accordance with the regulators requirements to determine if the regulator is required to be notified.
- Statistics – Automatic generation of Key Performance Indicator information. Summary dashboard reporting of Incidents and Investigations.
- Business process for investigating incidents – Record contributing factors and incident costs. Attach any regulator documents to the incident.
- Manage and record information about personnel involved in the Incident.
Return to Work
- Manage the rehabilitation process for your workers.
- Manage all the tasks required in the return to work plan and receive automatic reminders when the tasks are due.
- Record all your medical certificates and receive automatic reminders when they are due for review.